From 2012-08-23 to 2012-09-21
- 10:48 Bug #10: Unnecessary deep tree display
- Previous git repo example got lost in an update of redmine. Here's another one.
- 09:58 Feature #29 (New): Dans la fenêtre montrant un commit les icônes "up_diff" et "down_diff" cachent...
- 21:59 qgit-2.5 released
- The version 2.5 of qgit is now available.
You can fetch it from "our main repository":http://repo.or.cz/w/qgit4/re...
- 21:49 Bug #20 (Resolved): Line numbers in file annotation are not in sync with the actual lines.
- Fixed with commit:6e4ce58e3. Thanks again for reporting, sorry for the long delay.
- 21:43 Bug #4 (In Progress): Cleanup code formatting, split classes one per file
- FileHistory class went into its own files.
Git class methods definitions are now all in the git.cpp file.
- 21:39 Revision 08866c9e: avoid choking on git trace
- 21:39 Revision ea2a1632: remove unused struct
- 13:12 Revision 6e4ce58e: fix issue #20 (line numbers in file view were misaligned)
- 09:32 Revision e2046fb5: next version is 2.5
- 09:27 Revision 73693a74: a few TODOs I want to remember
- 09:27 Revision 0012ed7f: refactorings (FileHistory and Git classes)
- - move FileHistory class to its own files
- move all Git methods to git.cpp
- move common functions to common.cpp
- 09:27 Revision 77fa2823: sed/working dir/working directory/ and regenerate the help.h file
- 09:27 Revision 151c07da: I use QtCreator, ignore its project files
Also available in: Atom